Be in it to win prizes and publication with our writing prompts competition
Are you ever stuck for words or lacking imagination? Does the blank page terrify you like it does me? Or, maybe you’re an ideas machine, looking for new opportunities… the chance to see your work published, perhaps, or (wait for it) even awarded. If so, you’ve come to the right place… Australian Writing Competitions / Prompts!
Our monthly Writing Sparks Prompts and Comps competition not only provides inspiration, but gives you the chance to have your work published on our site and shared on our socials. To top it off, the winner receives their choice of a Writing Sparks course or book voucher.
The competition is open to all genres, including fiction, non-fiction, poetry, experimental prose etc. and to any writer 18+
Go to: Writing Sparks Prompts and Comps for more information or to enter your words.
HAPPY WRITING and GOOD LUCK!
- Choose a prompt from the competition page to spark your imagination then write your piece.
- Write in any genre, on any theme, to any word count, AND enter as many pieces as you’d like.
- Publish your finished work on your Facebook page, blog etc, referring to the prompt you used.
- To be eligible for this writing competition, you must provide the following link: https://writingsparks.com.au/writing-prompts-competition/ at the bottom of your published piece.
- Go to CLICK HERE TO ENTER below, to enter a link to your Facebook page or blog.
- By carrying out steps 1-5, your work will be automatically entered into our Prompts and Comps competition, which is run monthly.
- Winners will be notified by email in the week following the writing competition close date.
- Open to writers 18 years and over.
- The close date for the current Prompts and Comps competition is 1st December 2020.
- This month’s prize is a free Writing Sparks online creative writing course of your choice OR a $30 book voucher.
*Visit Writers Victoria for writing advice and support